Pages

Sabado, Hulyo 16, 2011

House Rally!!!

Last Thursday, was the exciting House Rally. (I'll explain more of the houses later on). There were still class hours... But, It makes a lot of noise.

The morning scenes:

"Warning bell, guys! COME ON! LOCK YOUR DOORS!" Our House Master rushed us. So Christopher, our classmate, locked the door. Because, if our doors were left open, they would go in and rally in our classroom. But, for 20 minutes, no one were parading. TJ poked his face out of the door and I also looked. He told me that one of the Maroon Dragons (a House), might throw a plastic bottle on my head.

Ms. Molina came in, and she told us that the Maroon Dragons are coming (guys, don't think it's a real dragon!!) Everyone was like "Oh my gosh. Is there gonna be war?" In a scared way. Pauline's face (my classmate too, she';s one of my followers), was red and she's so nervous. And me too, 'cause it's my first House Rally. Ms. Molina was telling us to GO OUT? Hello? Is anybody kidding me? Were going out to see their cheer.

So, flags were waving, Maroon Dragons coming. They stopped in front of our class, and did the cheer. At the end of their cheer, they gave us candy, candy, candy! (Yogurt sticks!!!)

Then, BACK TO WORK, MS 5 PALM! (Our work was to make stars and fill the whole wall in front of our class). My work was to put ties on the stars and stick them. And I also helped to tape the stars on the wall.

After the UNICORN work, Social Studies teacher: Mr. Aquino, MAYBE the House Master of Green Giants
(Also a House), entered the room then taught  (obviously) Social Studies. After 40 minutes (that's one WHOLE period), recess. Everyone says good bye in a good manner. Recess, recess, recess. Then, after 20 minutes, I.T Lab! Oh, my favorite subject. But confusing. =) You guys want to know the reason? SECRET! hehhehe! It's because, you know Information Tech, Tech,Technology. TECHNOLOGY!!! Getz?

Then, it was Filipino. We studied our script (for a short show and tell). After 40 minutes, UNICORN RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We headed up to the lobby. But, before leaving, the green giants were out, and they were going to the I.T lab (too). I told CJ, a Green Giant from MS 5 Cypress, "Good Luck on your cheer." Then Mavy told me as I passed by him, "Friends even though different Houses, Hi-5." We walked... Were in the lobby preparing already. Making lots of noise with the bottles. Later on, we started cheering "FIGHT FOR THE WHITE, THE UNICORNS UNITE!" Later that time, we ended our cheer. We were the loudest students who cheered. "5 Palm! Good Job!" We had lunch right away after that.

After 40 minutes of lunch, yeah Sims3 world adventure, my fave virtual app, it was now Mathematics...
that was the time when Green Giants started their chant. We were actually studying fractions. When they started chanting, we went out to look at them.

My old friends who were in Green Giants waved at me and said Hi. After their chant, back to studying.

After 1 hour and 20 minutes, RIING! Dismissal time! At last! I'm done!

I met my friends in the lobby and said bye.

******* A House is like a team. Green Giants, Maroon Dragons, and White Unicorns are houses. We chant for our Houses. The less spirit the less House Points. *******

Happy House Rally, White Unicorns!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento