Pages

Sabado, Hulyo 02, 2011

Class Elections

Elections are today. I've practiced my lines. And crossing my fingers, I wish I could win.Oh, and wonder what place I am in? I'm for secretary. Isn't that good for me?

My mornng started with praying to God that I wish I could win. Then, I did my routines. When I came to school, still havin a kind of poor eyesight... I was chitchatting with my friends then, RIIIIIIIIING! The bell rang. It's time!
Then after some study hours, it was homeroom. I was very nervous. Crossing my fingers in anything I did. Clap,Write, Hold.And it was time for my speech. My friends were screaming! Cassy screamed: "GOOOOOOOO! HANNAH!" And I started to speak, people started to laugh as I told a joke. And at last, voting time. My hands were crossed even when I was writing in my ballot.

My Ballot looked like this:

President: Julianne
V. President: Cassy
Secretary: Myself/ Hannah =)
Treasurer: Mauro
Auditor: TJ


Our adviser announced the candidates who won starting from auditor.

"Auditor: TJ"

Then,

"Treasurer: Mauro"

He screamed when his name was called.

Then,

"Secretary: Leo"

I still congratulated him. And I didn't roll my eyes or something on him.

Then,

"V. President: Cassy"
This made me clap hard.

THEN,

"PRESIDENT: JULIANNE"!
This announcement made everyone scream, stand up, and clap very hard.

And after the elections, the other candidates were shaking hands with me.

It was dismissal. I was almost going down the stairs until someone tapped me at my back. When I looked back, it was TJ the new class auditor. He said: "Good try Hannah". And he continued: "Oh, Leo has to tell you something." We both went to Leo and he said Sorry for no reason.

I turned back, said GoodBye then off I went.

But before you leave, her's an election joke:

Vote wisely
Choose wisely
WHO'S WISELY?

Hannah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento