Pages

Miyerkules, Hunyo 01, 2011

Best Day Ever!

Just yesterday was a very exciting day! It's my Best Friend's brother's birthday! I woke up very early to prepare
my things and to dance. I woke up 6:00 am, then I exercised with my dad, biked, then I saw my best friend, Sary. She's just very kind that I couldn't describe how.

Were totally loving Littlest Pet Shop. And we collect. We play with some  Polly Pocket toys too. Well, I need to get back to the story.

So, we talked about the arrangements. Then Sary got an idea how to think even better. We thought of eating breakfast. She thought of me eating breakfast in her house, but, I wasn't allowed. So, I invited her in my house, instead. Then, she asked permission if she was allowed. Then that was the time Jaymie, our other friend came out and bought Soya Dessert. And she heard Sary asking permission to her maid if she can it breakfast with me.

She actually got mad. I was feeling that she is getting jealous again. ('Cause she really gets jealous sometimes if she is not included in the activity.) Then she walked angrily inside her house. She was in the middle of watching Kung Fu Panda 2

Sary came back to me and said that she was allowed. I was happy. Her first breakfast in our house. And I didn't  know that Jaymie was asking permission already if she was allowed to go to our house. Well, that's what she always does everytime she's jealous. She follows so she wouldn't miss a thing.

I think she doesn't want Sary and I having a private time.

Then, Sary and I ate. EGGIES FOR BREAKFAST! =D  After maybe 5 minutes, Jaymie was running in our hallway to the kitchen. We asked: "Why are you here?" She answered: "Why? Bad?" We said: "No. Just asking." We were talking and watching tv.

After maybe 3 hours, I prepared. I took a bath, dried my hair, then changed. I also prepared some things for the "Bring Me" game. After that preparation hour, I got a call from Sary that she will be starting the party at 1 o'clock. Then 1:00 passed by. Their car is in front of our house which means their calling me And It's time for the party.

After some games, It was the "Guess the Song" Game. I didn't know any worldy songs so in the first part I lost. The second part were Disney Songs. I got all of them!

Then, it was our dance. Everyone was proud. We danced the song "Starstruck". And also Sary's cousin, Iya was so good at dancing. Even better than us.

It was now the "Bring Me" Game. My stuff our ready.I also won it.

After some hours, we biked around.then, I thought myself that it was getting dark. So, I biked all the way home.

That night, it was bedtime. I recalled all the things that happened just a while ago.

It's the first birthday that I've gained my confidence skill. I am a really shy girl when it comes to parties. But, I'm now confident. Nothing to be shy about.

Well, Belated Happy Birthday to Juan!

God bless!

Hannah

♥ The Best Day Ever!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento